How to Keep Indian Fry Bread Fresh from indian fry bread recipe with yeast , image source: oureverydaylife.com
- For the Dough:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon bread spices, (yeast, fennel, and poppy seed)
- For the Filling:
- 7/16 kg ground beef, or lamb
- 2 onions, grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- vegetable oil for frying
- salt to taste
- To make the dough: mix the flour with the bread spices and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly pour in the vegetable oil while kneading with your hands. Add a little bit of water to hold the dough together.
- Cut the dough into small balls, cover and leave to rise for a minimum of one hour in a warm area.
- To prepare the filling: combine all the ingredients in a skillet, season with salt and cook over low heat until meat is done. Set aside to cool.
- Flatten the dough balls into thin circles. In the middle of each circle, place a tablespoon of the filling and close the dough to form half a circle. Twist the edges to give a nice shape.
- Fry the samboosak in a pan of heated vegetable oil until golden brown from both sides. Serve hot.
Gallery of √ Indian Fry Bread Recipe with Yeast
Related Posts for √ Indian Fry Bread Recipe with Yeast
This Classic Pumpkin Bread is easy to make perfectly from pumpkin nut bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 eggs 1 1/3 cup sugar 1 tbsp almond extracts 1/2 cup chopped or slivered almonds 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tbsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2 cup flour 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp pumpkin spice 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp all spice 2 tbsp instant pumpkin spice […]
FloridaCharlie Low Carb almond Bread made with BreadMachine from low carb bread machine recipe , image source: cabbagepalm.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 Eggs 1 add to eggs to make it 210 grams Milk 110 grams Gluten-free flour 50 grams Soy flour 30 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Cream cheese 10 grams PAL Sweet (aspartame) 1 grams Salt 20 grams Olive oil 5 grams Dry […]
Sourdough Doesn t Always Mean Good from san francisco sour dough bread recipe , image source: www.seriouseats.com Ingredients 3 cup Organic Unbleached AP flour 1 tbsp Sugar 2 1/2 tsp Celtic salt 1 .25 oz Active dry yeast 3 cup Sourdough starter 1/3 cup Warm water 1 Additional water and flour to achieve the right dough consistency 1 Crush 1 Vitamin C tablet […]