Mom s Navajo Tacos and Indian Fry Bread Cooking Classy from indian fry bread recipes , image source: www.cookingclassy.com
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Lots of butter for frying
- This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly.
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter.
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side.
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise.
Gallery of √ Indian Fry Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Indian Fry Bread Recipes
Donut Bread Pudding a decadent dessert or brunch recipe from donut bread pudding recipes , image source: inspiredbycharm.com Ingredients 8 servings 12 glazed donuts 4 eggs 2 cup milk 1 tsp vanilla 1 can sweet condensed milk 1/2 cup sugar Steps 10 mins preheat 325°F cut up donuts and set aside mix eggs,sugar,milk,vanilla,condensed milk mix ingredients well and pour into a […]
Bread Upma recipe How to make bread upma south Indian upma from indian breakfast recipes with bread , image source: www.spiceupthecurry.com Ingredients 2 mini naan bread 2 teaspoons basil pesto 2 eggs Salt & pepper Steps Toast naan bread lightly Cook eggs according to your liking. I did easy over. Spread one teaspoon of basil on each naan […]
Copycat Hawaiian Bread Recipe BREAD in 2019 from copycat king’s hawaiian bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 tbsp Yeast 1/2 cup Warm Water 3 Eggs 1 cup Pineapple Juice 1/2 cup Water 3/4 cup Sugar 1/2 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Canilla 1/2 cup Butter, melted 6 cup Flour Steps Dissolve yeast in warm water about 10 minutes, until creamy. Beat the yeast mixture […]