How to Make Fry Bread from indian taco fry bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Lots of butter for frying
- This is traditional flavored but I added a dash of onion and garlic powder for more flavor
- Mix flour salt and melted butter with a fork until crumbly.
- Add in water and kneed on a lightly floured cutting board or counter.
- Separate into 4-6 balls depending on size you want. And roll out very thin. Heat a skillet in medium high. I prefer cast iron. Add 1 teaspoon butter in pan and And place roti bread in pan. Fry 30 seconds to a minute per side adding butter to pan when u flip it to uncooked side.
- I love this plain or with eggs and bacon, it’s good with stir fry or any traditional Indian food. Some recipes call for letting the dough rise for 45 minutes but I notice no difference in taste by not allowing it to rise.
Gallery of √ Indian Taco Fry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Indian Taco Fry Bread Recipe
Better than Panera Bread French ion Soup Tasty kitchen bay from panera bread french onion soup recipe , image source: www.tastykitchenbay.com Ingredients 6 servings 4 tbsp Butter 4 medium Vadilia sweet onions 2 can Beef broth 1 cup Chicken broth 1 3/4 cup Water 3 tbsp Ketchup 3 tbsp Flour or Wondra 1 1/2 tsp Course ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp Salt 1/4 […]
Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from no yeast bread machine recipes , image source: www.centercutcook.com Ingredients Makes 1 loaf 2 large eggs 1 cup milk at room temperature 1/4 cup butter, melted 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 2 cups All-purpose flour 1 cup corn meal 1 tbsp Double acting baking powder Steps Add the ingredients to your bread pan EXACTLY in the order […]
pumpkin bread recipe moist from moist pumpkin bread recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 2 servings dry ingredients 3 1/2 cup flour 2 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp nutmeg 3 cup sugar wet ingredients 1 cup oil 4 eggs 2 cup pumpkin 2/3 cup water 1 Pam for baking Steps 1 hour 10 mins Preheat oven 350. Grease two […]