Cheesy Garlic Bread With Italian Spices from italian garlic bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- crescent dough
- ground chuck
- italian seasoning
- bell pepper
- italian seasonig
- italian cheese(s)
- chicken stock
- italian sausage
- red sauce
- Season chuck and let sit for 30 minutes. Roll into small balls. Cook meatballs in a pot and set aside to dry. Next cook the italian sausage, breaking into crumbles.
- In the same pot, add chicken stock and cook spaghetti.
- Put the crescent dough on a floured cutting board. Sprinkle seasoning on the dough and wrap meatballs individually. *Optional-Sprinkle more seasoning on top of the maetballs or di not season the inside,only the outside.
- Create your meat sauce and add to spaghetti.
- In a baking dish, arrange meatballs in a circle. Brush the meatballs with seasoned butter. DON’T SKIP THIS STEP!
- Using a fork, twirl the spaghetti. Place it in the dish. Top everything with cheese.
- Bake at the crescent dough’s suggested temp.
Gallery of √ Italian Garlic Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Italian Garlic Bread Recipe
Quick and Easy Banana Bread Recipe from quick banana bread recipe , image source: livelikeyouarerich.com Ingredients 1 Banana 80 grams Flour 1 tsp Baking powder 1 tsp Sugar 100 ml Milk 1 tbsp Vegetable oil Steps There are various silicone steamers out there but this is the one I use (I recommend using a container that has it’s own lid!). Mash […]
Mango Bread Recipe Best of Breads from mango bread recipe hawaii , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4 servings bread 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp heavy cream Spicy mango dipping 1/4 cup mango pieces 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 tbsp mustard 1 smached garlic clove 1 tbsp heavy cream 1 pinch salt 1 pinch chili powder […]
White Bean Sandwich Bread Loaf Vegan Recipe Vegan Richa from white wheat bread recipe , image source: www.veganricha.com Ingredients 2 cups scald milk 2 teaspoon salt 4 tablespoons shortening 1 cup white flour 5 cups whole wheat flour 1/4 cup molasses 21/2 packs yeast Steps Combine small amount of the milk and yeast Add salt and molasses and blend Add all the […]