Jamaican sweet potato pudding recipes in 2019 from jamaican bread pudding recipe , image source: www.pinterest.co.uk
- 12 slice Bread (Cut in small cubes)
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can fruit cocktail mix (drained)
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 quart Cow’s Milk
- 5 medium eggs
- 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup rum or rum cream
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 oz rum (optional)
1 hour 10 mins
- Heat oven at 350 ° F
- Grease a med bread pan with butter
- Combine bread cubes, cocktail mix and cinnamon in a container.
- Place coated cubes and fruits in Greased pan.
- Heat and cool milk then mix with all other ingredients for custard.
- Pour milk mixture over bread cubes.
- Allow to rest for 15-20mins so cubes may absorb the custard.
- Bake for 45-50mins
- Combine ingredients for glaze over flame in a small saucepan until slightly thicken.
- Take pudding from oven, brush with glaze and put to cool.
- ENJOY with a scoop of your favorite ice cream 🙂
Gallery of √ Jamaican Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Jamaican Bread Pudding Recipe
fast bread recipe from quick bread recipes without yeast , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 servings 2 cup gluten free flour 2 tsp cream of tartar 1 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp ground flax seed (combined with 3 tbs hot water) 2 cup hot water Steps 20 mins Preheat oven to 500°F and preheat baking pan. Combine 2 cups gluten […]
Herb Garlic Flatbread Recipe No Yeast Vegan Richa from vegan bread recipe no yeast , image source: www.veganricha.com Ingredients 275 gr all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp baking soda 170 gr orange jam 1/3 cup coconut oil (liquid one) 1/8 cup honey 1/4 cup sweet soy milk 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 tsp salt 125 gr strawberries (cut into small cubes) […]
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY BANANA BREAD Cool Diet Recipes from weight watchers bread recipes , image source: cooldietrecipes.com Ingredients 8 servings 200 grams plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour 1 grams sweetner 6 grams dry active yeast 150 ml warm water 16 grams margarine I used flora light 1/2 tsp salt Topping for Top & bottom 17 […]