How to tell when banana bread is done from king arthur banana bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com
- 113 g soft unsalted butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 40 g condensed milk
- 1 large egg (70g)
- 1 tsp dark rum or vanilla extract
- 1 cup unfed sourdough starter(room temperature)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 240 g all purposes flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted.
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas.
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!)
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool completely prior to slicing.
- So moist and yummy!
Gallery of √ King Arthur Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ King Arthur Banana Bread Recipe
Refrigerator Bread and Butter Pickles from bread and butter pickle canning recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium ) 2 1/2 cup vinegar 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix Steps Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare boiling water canner. […]
oster bread machine manual 4812 from oster bread machine recipes 5838 , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 loaf (~730g) 6 g Yeast 405 g Bread flour 40 g Sugar 5 g Salt 30 g Unsalted Butter 125 g Milk 120 g Water Steps ~ 4 hours Place all the ingredients into your pan in the order specified by your bread machine. Select […]
Honey Beer Bread Recipe from recipe for beer bread , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 3 cups White whole wheat flour – 4 cloves Garlic 3 Tbsp Sugar 1 Tbsp Baking powder 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Dried rosemary 1 tsp Dried thyme 1 tsp Dried oregano 1.5 cup Light beer 4 Tbsp Butter melted Steps Preheat the oven to 175 C.In a bowl whisk together […]