Rustic Sourdough Bread Recipe from king arthur bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com
- 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting
- 3 tsp herbs de Provence
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the center
- Add 1.5 cups of warm water gradually and stir
- Knead dough with hands, dusting with extra flour if dough is sticky until a soft smooth dough is formed
- Rest the dough in a well greased bowl, covered with an oiled cling wrap for 1 hour in a warm place. Dough should be more than doubled in size by now.
- Remove dough and place on a flourboard/work surface lightly dusted with flour. Gently punch out air pockets and shape dough into a circle by folding and pinching dough.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet and rest for another 30-45 minute for 2nd rise. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius in the meantime.
- Slice the top of the bread with decorative patterns using a sharp knife and brush surface of dough with eggwash. Bake in the oven for 30-35min until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool for 30min before slicing.
- Serve warm with soups/olive oil or use it to make sandwiches. Voila! All done!
- Note: dough will be a little sticky and soft. Dust with extra flour as needed.
Gallery of √ King Arthur Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ King Arthur Bread Recipes
Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe from super moist banana bread recipe , image source: www.bakeitwithlove.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 […]
"5 Banana" Banana Bread from 5 banana bread recipe , image source: www.craftycookingmama.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 1/2 cup semi sweet mini […]
301 Moved Permanently from recipes for banana bread , image source: 21nogluten.wordpress.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together […]