Apple Muffins Recipe from king arthur flour bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com
- 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting
- 3 tsp herbs de Provence
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the center
- Add 1.5 cups of warm water gradually and stir
- Knead dough with hands, dusting with extra flour if dough is sticky until a soft smooth dough is formed
- Rest the dough in a well greased bowl, covered with an oiled cling wrap for 1 hour in a warm place. Dough should be more than doubled in size by now.
- Remove dough and place on a flourboard/work surface lightly dusted with flour. Gently punch out air pockets and shape dough into a circle by folding and pinching dough.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet and rest for another 30-45 minute for 2nd rise. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius in the meantime.
- Slice the top of the bread with decorative patterns using a sharp knife and brush surface of dough with eggwash. Bake in the oven for 30-35min until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped. Leave to cool for 30min before slicing.
- Serve warm with soups/olive oil or use it to make sandwiches. Voila! All done!
- Note: dough will be a little sticky and soft. Dust with extra flour as needed.
Gallery of √ King Arthur Flour Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ King Arthur Flour Bread Recipes
Grandma Few s Super Moist Banana Nut Bread Recipe Bowl from bannana nut bread recipe , image source: bowl-me-over.com Ingredients 24 servings 1 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup butter, softened 2 eggs 3 or 4 ripe bannana mashed 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 cup all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 3/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) Brown Butter […]
An Easy Recipe For Making A Sourdough Starter from sourdough bread recipe from starter , image source: www.homesteadingfreedom.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 cups organic stone-grounded spelt floor 1 cup organic white flour 1 cup homemade sourdough starter 1 Tsp grape molasses 1/2 tsp sea salt 1.5 cups room temperature water (cool down from boiling water) Steps 30 mins Mix all dry […]
Healthy Apple Bread iFOODreal Healthy Family Recipes from healthy apple bread recipe , image source: ifoodreal.com Ingredients 5 servings 1 apple (dealers choice i used gala) 3 cup whole wheat flour 4 tsp brown sugar 4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 can Redds apple beer Steps 30 mins Preheat oven 375° Finely chop apple Whisk together dry ingredients and […]