Pizza dough This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make from kitchenaid mixer bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp crumble blue cheese
- 1 cup mixer of bread crumbs and panko
- Saute onions and peppers in olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together ground turkey, milk, ketchup, barbecue sauce, eggs and blue cheese. Add the peppers and onions. Mix in the bread crumbs and panko.
- Once blended together, put into a loaf pan. Top with barbecue sauce.
- Set oven at 400°F and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Gallery of √ Kitchenaid Mixer Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Kitchenaid Mixer Bread Recipe
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from banana bread recipe chocolate chip , image source: omgchocolatedesserts.com Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 4 very ripe bananas (medium to large) 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or light olive oil) 1 tsp vanilla […]
Quick and Easy Meatloaf Recipe With Bread Crumbs from meatloaf recipes bread crumbs , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 loaf dried bread example a french stick any bread will work 5 clove fresh garlic 1/2 cup fresh parsley leafs chopped 1/2 tsp oregano 1 salt and pepper to taste 1 tsp onion powder or half a small onion (optional) 1/2 cup pecorriono […]
9 Bread Recipes You Knead to Make Immediately from crusty italian bread recipe , image source: www.alive.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water heated to 100 degrees F 2 tbsp olive oil 3 cup bread flour 2 tsp sugar 1/2 tsp salt 1 (1/4 oz) pkg active dry yeast 1 cornmeal (for sprinkling on pan) 1 egg white beaten (for brushing the top of […]