Recipes for Leftover Ham from leftover corn bread recipe , image source: cosmopolitancornbread.com
- My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party)
- 4 cups shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn’t cooked in a sauce, you can mix it with 1/2 to 3/4 cup salsa of choice
- 2 cups refried or stewed beans
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used cheddar because that’s what I had in the fridge.)
- 1 jalapeño, cut into 1/8″ thick slices
- 1 (16 ounce) tub of sour cream or Mexican crema agria to serve on the side
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- While oven is preheating, make Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter and add in green chilies.
- In a 9″x 13″ casserole or baking dish, layer the pork first, then beans, then cheese.
- Spread batter evenly over the layered ingredients and bake on center rack for 20 minutes.
- Brush the top of cornbread with buttermilk (or just run a stick of butter over the entire surface area), dot with jalapeño slices, and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the casserole comes out dry and clean indicating that the batter has baked through.
- Serve with sour cream on the side.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Gallery of √ Leftover Corn Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Leftover Corn Bread Recipe
Homemade White Bread Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe from quick white bread recipes , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 8 servings 6 cup all purpose flour 3 tbsp sugar 2 tsp salt 2 packages fast rising instant yeast 2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 3 tbsp margarine Steps 1 hour Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount. Mix remaining flour, […]
Quick and Easy Meatloaf Recipe With Bread Crumbs from meatloaf recipes bread crumbs , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 loaf dried bread example a french stick any bread will work 5 clove fresh garlic 1/2 cup fresh parsley leafs chopped 1/2 tsp oregano 1 salt and pepper to taste 1 tsp onion powder or half a small onion (optional) 1/2 cup pecorriono […]
Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe Just 2 Sisters from bread bowl dip recipes , image source: just2sisters.com Ingredients 3 servings 1 box frozen chopped spinach 1 packages Knoll’s leek soup mix 8 oz sour cream 5 tbsp mayonnaise 1 Sourdough bread bowl, large Steps 15 mins Mix mayo, sour cream, spinach, and soup mix in a large bowl. Cut center […]