Blueberry Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze Live Well Bake ten from lemon blueberry bread recipe , image source: www.livewellbakeoften.com
- 2 cans flaky biscuits
- 1 container blueberry cream cheese
- 1 cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon Melted butter
- 1 bag frozen blueberries thawed in refrigerator over night or Fresh blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar for the blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- For the Frosting
- Zest of a lemon or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup Confectioner sugar
- And some of the cream cheese if you saved some (optional)
- Frozen blueberries
- The night before making add some sugar to the bag, set in Refrigerator overnight
- Make sugar and cinnamon
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Everything you will need ! Pre heat oven 375
- In big bowl microwave both cream cheese, save some plain cream cheese for the glaze.till you can mix it and it’s smooth. (just want to heat it up some so it’s easy to work with… (or can just leave out at room temperature)
- Fold in all blueberries and juice to cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Melt butter and make sugar and cinnamon mixture in separate bowls.Set aside
- Cut all biscuits into 8 Pieces, set aside in big bowl.
- Coat all pieces butter, then sugar & cinnamon mixture. (you may need to make more melted butter and sugar cinnamon mixture) this takes time, try to work fast. (they don’t have to be perfect)
- Set aside after coating each one.
- Add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in easy till all is cover with the blueberries mixture.
- Spray pan
- Pour into pan
- After being in the oven for 30mins, I found that some of the pieces was browning to much and the middle wasn’t done so I put some foil over it and put a pan under it, I uncovered it the last 15 mins
- Check to see if it’s feel like Dough, I used a wooden shish kebab stick…can use fork must go all the to the bottom, and check all over Especially the middle… you will be able to tell when it’s done…
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife. Flip over on severing tray
- Some may stick, see above picture. Just take a spoon and take it out place on the spots it’s missing….
- Add glaze
- What was left everyone had a 3rd helping.
- 1 hr and 20 mins give or take… ( it could of went longer, it might not of stick if it did, but it was getting really hard on the top and it didn’t feel like dough… this definitely takes time and you have to babysit it.
- Can skip the biscuits and coating them in the sugar mixture, and just get 2-3 cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them up 6 pieces, and you can use the glaze it comes with and just add lemon zest or lemon juice to it. This would be a time saver, but will still take about an hr to cook.
Gallery of √ Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe
Cheesy Bread Spread from bread recipes for kids , image source: noblepig.com Ingredients 16 servings 2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 cup sugar 1/2 tsp salt 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 4 tbsp sour cream 3 very ripe bananas 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 cup chocolate chips 3 tbsp peanut butter, crunchy or creamy 1 cup chopped […]
$1 off Panera Bread Salad Dressing A Publix Sale from panera bread salad recipes , image source: www.southernsavers.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours […]
Slow Cooker Banana Bread Recipe by Milagros Cruz from top rated banana bread recipe , image source: www.thedailymeal.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs […]