Heavenly Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bread Recipe Knick of Time from lemon poppyseed bread recipe , image source: knickoftime.net
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- For the glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar.
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack.
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves.
Gallery of √ Lemon Poppyseed Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Lemon Poppyseed Bread Recipe
No Knead Cast Iron Whole Wheat Bread no kneading from crusty whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 300 grams ▲Bread (strong) flour 6 grams ▲Salt 3 grams ▲ Yeast 90 ml ▲ Water 21 grams ▲ Sour cream 60 grams Raisins 1 Boiling water 1 tbsp Rum 40 grams Orange peel 50 grams Walnuts 30 grams ●Whole wheat flour 180 ml ●Water Steps Pour […]
FloridaCharlie Low Carb almond Bread made with BreadMachine from low carb bread machine recipe , image source: cabbagepalm.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 Eggs 1 add to eggs to make it 210 grams Milk 110 grams Gluten-free flour 50 grams Soy flour 30 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Cream cheese 10 grams PAL Sweet (aspartame) 1 grams Salt 20 grams Olive oil 5 grams Dry […]
Friday s Fantastic Finds Inspiration For Moms from banana bread recipe with cream cheese , image source: inspirationformoms.porch.com Ingredients 4 piece banana,mashed 2/3 cup butter, melted 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup evaporated milk 2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 cup salt 2 piece egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/4 cup evaporated milk Steps Pre-heat the oven 175°C In […]