Lemon Poppy Seed Bread w Almond Glaze Through Her from lemon poppyseed bread recipes , image source: www.throughherlookingglass.com
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- For the glaze:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar.
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans.
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack.
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves.
Gallery of √ Lemon Poppyseed Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Lemon Poppyseed Bread Recipes
10 Best Rachael Ray Banana Bread Recipes from rachael ray banana bread recipe , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 5 browned bananas 1 stick unsalted real butter 2 eggs 4 tablespoon sour cream .5 cup ground pecans .5 cup chopped pecans 2 cups flour .5 teaspoon salt .5 teaspoon baking soda 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1.5 cups brown sugar Honey Steps 1 hour 15 mins […]
10 best Panera Dishes images on Pinterest from panera bread turkey chili recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 lb Ground Turkey 1 small onion chopped 1 can chili beans 1 can Black beans 1 can Diced tomatos 2 cup Shredded cheese 2 packages Corn bread mix 2 tbsp Chili powder 1 tbsp Garlic salt 1 tsp pepper 1 tsp Cumin Steps 20 mins […]