Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe How to Make Pumpkin Bread from libby’s pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.delish.com
- 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda
- 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger))
- 1 (15 oz) can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…)
- 1 cup (240 ml) raisins
- 1 cup (240 ml) Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup (240 ml) walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm).
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices).
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water.
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix.
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins.
- Cool in rack.
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.
Gallery of √ Libby's Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Libby's Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Better than Panera Bread French ion Soup Tasty kitchen bay from panera bread french onion soup recipe , image source: www.tastykitchenbay.com Ingredients 6 servings 4 tbsp Butter 4 medium Vadilia sweet onions 2 can Beef broth 1 cup Chicken broth 1 3/4 cup Water 3 tbsp Ketchup 3 tbsp Flour or Wondra 1 1/2 tsp Course ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp Salt 1/4 […]
18 Summer Casserole Recipes to Use Up All Those Leftover from egg casserole recipe no bread , image source: www.brit.co Ingredients 2 servings 12 Corn Tortillas 2 Green Onions Chopped 6 Eggs Scrambled 1 Package Queso Fresco Coconut Oil Blueberries Seasonings Slap Ya Mama Seasonings Hot Sauce (Optional) Red Pepper Flakes (Optional) Steps 15 Minutes Use A Large Pan, […]
Panko Crusted Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce Oh Sweet Basil from chicken panko bread crumbs recipe , image source: ohsweetbasil.com Ingredients 1 serving 1/4 or 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced) 1 tsp Sake 1 Salt and Pepper 2 tsp Katakuriko (for the coating) 1 Panko (for the coating) 2 tbsp ○Water 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce 1 tbsp ○Sugar 1 tbsp ○Mirin 1 tsp ○Japanese […]