Libby s Ridiculously Moist Pumpkin Cranberry Bread from libbys pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.jamhands.net
- 3 1/2 cups (420 g) all purpose flour (I use cake flour)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) salt
- 2 teaspoons (10g)baking soda
- 3 tsp (15 g) pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger))
- 1 (15 oz) can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (240 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…)
- 1 cup (240 ml) raisins
- 1 cup (240 ml) Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup (240 ml) walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm).
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices).
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water.
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix.
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins.
- Cool in rack.
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.
Gallery of √ Libbys Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Libbys Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Ciabatta Buns Recipe from recipes for ciabatta bread , image source: associationavh.com Ingredients 1 packages (2 and 1/4 teaspoons) yeast 1 1/2 cup hot water, like you would use to wash your hands. Not too hot! 4 cup bread flour (all purpose also works, but not preferred.) 1 1/4 tbsp sugar 2 tsp table salt 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 3 […]
No Knead Bread from no salt bread recipe , image source: www.saltandserenity.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly butter 9×11 […]
Brown Sugar Bread from easy yeast bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in the […]