Slim Down Banana Bread Recipe from low calorie bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Sugar replacement that measures like sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients in bowl with dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into greased muffin pan, bread pan, or round cake pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- I like mine served with butter and a drizzle of honey. Make syrup is also really good on this.
Gallery of √ Low Calorie Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Low Calorie Bread Recipe
Pumpkin Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips from chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe , image source: laurenslatest.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/8 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter 2 large eggs 3/4 cup pumpkin puree 1 cup chocolate chips […]
Easy Soft Flatbread Recipe No Yeast from easy bread recipes without yeast , image source: www.recipetineats.com Ingredients 1 tablespoon oil 1 tablespoon sugar Toast Steps First, put your lovely toast (after you heated it of course!) Then add oil as the ingredients say Then add sugar You can add additional ingredients such as in the picture : […]
Specialty Breads and Sweets from bisquick banana bread recipe , image source: www.etsy.com Ingredients 2 1/3 cup bisquick 1 cup sugar 1/3 cup veg. oil 3 eggs 3 large bananas 1 tsp vanilla 3/4 cup chopped nuts Steps 10 mins preheat oven to 350. and grease bread pan. mix all ingredient togther cook for 50 to 55 minutes. then enjoy.