Low Carb Almond Bread Recipe Jorge Cruise 3 5 cups from low carb bread recipe almond flour , image source: www.pinterest.de
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ground turkey sausage
- 1/4 white onion, diced small
- 1/8 cup finely shredded cheese of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- 90 -second Almond flour bread
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Make almond flour bread by mixing the flour, oil, salt, baking powder and egg in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds and then invert onto cutting board. Slice in half. If you want the texture to be a little stiffer and less like egg bread, pop in the toaster. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot. Set aside.
- In a small frying pan, heat a little oil or butter and saute the onions until soft. Add ground turkey and brown. Optional: add a little heat to the meat with cayenne pepper or a spiced salt. Pour sausage and onions over bread.
- Bring about 4 cups of salted water to a low boil in a small pot. When the water is just beginning to boil, crack open and drop two eggs in on opposite sides of the pan. Boil for 3-5 mins, until the white of the egg sets. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs, carefully shaking off the water and place on top of sausage and bread. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and slice open the egg so all that delicious yolk pours out and soaks into the bread.
- Add salt and pepper as you like and enjoy!
Gallery of √ Low Carb Bread Recipe Almond Flour
Related Posts for √ Low Carb Bread Recipe Almond Flour
beer bread recipe tastefully simple or party lite two from simple beer bread recipe , image source: bakebitehate.wordpress.com Ingredients 3 cup Flour (SIFTED) 3 tsp Baking powder (omit if using self-rising flour) 1 tsp Salt (omit if using self-rising flour) 1 cup Sugar 12 oz 1 beer 1/2 cup Melted butter (or less) Steps Preheat oven to 375°F Mix dry ingredients […]
Act Fast Chef Panettone Bread Pudding with Cinammon Syrup from pantone bread pudding recipe , image source: actfastchef.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 loaf potato bread – cut to 1″ cubes 4 eggs – beaten 1 1/3 cups milk 1 small Orange – zested and juiced 1/3 cup + 2 tbs brown sugar 2 tsp cinnamon Small splash of vanilla ~For the topping 1/4 […]
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas from rustic french bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 rustic crusty bread (I used a french baguette) 1 tsp dijon mustard 1 tsp pesto (can omit if this isn’t your thing) 1 thinly sliced, vine ripe tomato (I used early girl variety from the garden) 1 bunch basil (fresh) 5 slice fresh […]