Sourdough Starter Witchery – Keto Witchery from low carb sourdough bread recipe , image source: ketowitchery.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Low Carb sourdough Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Low Carb sourdough Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe from from gf banana bread recipe , image source: www.whattheforkfoodblog.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch […]
September 2015 Recipes BHG s Best Recipes from famous dave’s bread pudding recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6-8 servings 1/2 onion, diced fine 1 -ounce unsalted butter 1/2 teaspoon thyme 1/2 teaspoon rosemary 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn 1 cup heavy cream 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese […]
Sourdough Starter and Bread Recipe Nancherrow Nancherrow from sourdough starter bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several times. In 10+ minute […]