How to Make Low Fat Banana Bread Recipe Easily from low fat banana bread recipe , image source: www.youtube.com
- 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Canola oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray.
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates.
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well.
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt.
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures.
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix.
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything.
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min.
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time.
Gallery of √ Low Fat Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Low Fat Banana Bread Recipe
Sourdough Starter Witchery – Keto Witchery from low carb sourdough bread recipe , image source: ketowitchery.com Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several times. In 10+ minute […]
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread Recipe Food from pumpkin cream cheese bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 teaspoon dry […]
Orange chocolate chip bread pudding Sugar Salted from choc chip bread pudding recipe , image source: www.sugarsalted.com Ingredients 4-6 fruit bread slice 2 cup milk 4 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp cocoa powder 2 tbsp custard powder 1/2 cup choco chips Steps In a pan add 1+1/2, cup milk add sugar rest milk add custard powder and cocoa powder mix well Boil […]