Best 25 Low sodium bread ideas on Pinterest from low sodium bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca
- 2 packs low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade
- 1 biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 loaf Texas Toast white loaf bread(bread isle, not frozen)
- 1 pot Homemade mashed potatoes(however you make yours)
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- As needed seasonings of your choice( I used garlic, dash Italian herbs, McCormick vegetable, parsley, chives
- 1/2-1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp or so of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp or so Ranch dry powder(optional)
- Spray pot with Pam. Pour the big can of cream of chicken in pot, the 2 gravy packets, water, butter, TBSP or so of ranch powder, black pepper, & any other seasonings.
- Whisk until very smooth.
- Add the chicken, and onions and press down into mixture where it’s completely covered.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Then shred the chicken with a 2 forks inside pot in small or bigger chunks.
- When it’s close to 1/2 an hour or so from being done, make your homemade mashed potatoes. And any other side dish. Like corn or green beans.
- Once everything is done. Layer it on your plate. Piece of Texas loaf bread, mashed potatoes, then pour your chicken and gravy mixture on top, and sprinkle with parsley, chives,s&p. And serve with side of corn or green vegetable.
- What it looks like when you cut with a fork. It’s so good!
- Mixed bite on my fork.
Gallery of √ Low sodium Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Low sodium Bread Recipe
Fresh Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl Peas And Crayons from spinach dip bread bowl recipe , image source: peasandcrayons.com Ingredients 3 containers Pillsbury French bread roll 8 ounce cream cheese package 1/2 cup shredded cheese for dip knos vegetable soup mix 1 package chopped spinach frozen handful cooked artichoke hearts 1/2 cup shredded cheese for top of dip 1 cup mayonnaise […]
25 Quick Bread Recipes No Yeast Required from sweet quick bread recipes , image source: www.nobiggie.net Ingredients 6 servings 11/4 cups Amaranth flour 1/4 cups Whole wheat flour 1/4 cup Coconut flour coconut flour 2 teaspoon Baking powder 1 pinch or 1/8 teaspoon Baking soda just 3-4 tablespoon Powdered Jaggery 11/4 cups Ripe bananas , pureed 1/2 cup Ghee 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract 5-6 […]