Breakfast from the Big Island Punalu‘u Bake Shop Kalakoa from mango bread recipes hawaii , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 250 g bread flour
- 2 g dried yeast
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 60 cc water
- 75 g milk
- 25 g sugar
- 4 g salt
- 25 g butter
- 160 g anko (sweetened red beans paste)
3 – 4 hours
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar, bread flour, and salt.
- Turn onto a table; knead until smooth and elastic. Add some butter and knead for more a few minutes.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover, and rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Punch the bread dough down and divide the bread dough into eight parts. Cover divided dough with a wrapping film; leave them for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to make a flat circle. Take approximately 20 g of anko and wrap it with a piece of bread dough.
- Pre-heat an oven at 190 °C (374 °F).
- Coat the dough with beaten egg and bake for about 16 minutes.
- Now your anpan is ready!
Gallery of √ Mango Bread Recipes Hawaii
Related Posts for √ Mango Bread Recipes Hawaii
Delicious Indian Fried Bread Recipe from indian fry bread recipe easy , image source: www.thespruce.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 slice bread 400 grams gram flour 1 Green chutney or any green chilly sauce 1 tomato sauce 1 oil for deep frying 1 salt to taste 1/4 tsp garam masala 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder Steps 10 mins Add salt,garam masala and cumin powder […]
Slim Down Banana Bread Recipe from low calorie bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 16 servings 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour 3/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup Sugar replacement that measures like sugar 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1/4 cup applesauce 1 egg Steps 20 mins Preheat oven to 400°F Mix all dry ingredients in […]
Cinnamon pull apart bread recipe Everyday Dishes & DIY from cinnamon pull apart bread recipe , image source: everydaydishes.com Ingredients Bread 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon 2 can Buttermilk Biscuits 1/2 cup Butter Glaze 4 oz Cream Cheese 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar 2 tbsp Whole Milk Steps 45 mins Preheat Oven 350°F Cut biscuit dough into quarters Mix sugar […]