Marie Callenders Style Cornbread Recipe Food from marie callendar corn bread recipe , image source: www.food.com
- 1/2 pound smoked ham
- 1/4 cup lard
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes with their juices
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk cornbread mix
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Get the ham that has the least amount of white streaks in it. Remove the white tough membrane. Chop the onions, chives, and bell pepper. Mince the ham.
- Mix the lard, flour, cornbread mix, egg, sugar, baking powder, pepper, onion mixture, ham, and salt. Add the tomato and its juices. Then finally stir in the water.
- Heat the lard it will smoke, it will burn, if you’re not careful. Spoon in a clump and fry. Turn often or it will char. Pile them on a paper towel till all are done. I hope you enjoy!!
Gallery of √ Marie Callendar Corn Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Marie Callendar Corn Bread Recipe
Heritage Schoolhouse Cinnamon Quick Bread from cinnamon quick bread recipe , image source: heritageschoolhouse.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 stick butter softened 3/4 cup sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups all purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon 1 cup buttermilk 1/3 cup sour cream 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips Steps Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract […]
Vegan Pumpkin Bread Fluffy & Gluten Free From My Bowl from vegan pumpkin bread recipe , image source: frommybowl.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 […]
Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe Pao de queijo Gluten Free from homemade cheese bread recipe , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 46 breads 250 gram sugar 200 gram margarine 450 ml water 1 kilogram wheat flour 4 eggs 2 tablespoon yeast Cheese Steps About 2-3 hour Put all of the ingredients into a bowl except cheese Mix all of the ingredients using mixer […]