sake cheese martha stewart s banana bread from martha stewart banana bread recipe , image source: sakeandcheese.blogspot.com
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 C Flour
- 3/4 C Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Butter, grease, or spray a loaf pan.
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter together in either a large mixing bowl, or full size food processor.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda to banana mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Allow to rest for a moment. Scrape the sides. If you like you can stir in 3/4 C coarsely chopped nuts.
- Scrape batter into prepped loaf pan. Gently drop pan to the table, or counter multiple times to dislodge bubbles.
- Place on the center rack in your preheated oven for about one hour.
- Remove banana bread from oven. Butter top of bread.
- While still hot flip loaf pan over on a serving plate. Butter the bottom of bread as well.
- Allow to cool, or serve warm.
Gallery of √ Martha Stewart Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Martha Stewart Banana Bread Recipe
Soft & Chewy Gingerbread Men Cookies Recipe from ginger bread cookie recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 16-24 servings 1 1/4 cups brown sugar 1 cup white granulated sugar 4 ounces shortning 1 ounce molasses 3 each eggs 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger 3 1/4 cups flour Steps 8-12 minutes Cream first three ingredients Add molasses and eggs […]
52 Ways to Cook Better Than HAWAIIAN SWEET ROLLS Bread from hawaiian bread recipe for bread machine , image source: erecipecards.blogspot.com Ingredients 1/2 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted 1/2 tsp fine salt 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 eggs, beaten 4 1/2 cup bread flour 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid […]
Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread The Best Blog Recipes from poppy seed bread recipes , image source: thebestblogrecipes.com Ingredients 15 servings 1 Italian Loaf (about 12in.) 1 stick Butter (melted) 1 oz Olive Oil 3 tsp Minced Onion 2 clove Garlic (grated) 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds 3 tsp Chopped Parsley 12 oz Grated Cheese (your choice) Steps 40 mins Preheat […]