Cheese Stuffed Ground Chicken Meatloaf is an easy dinner from meatloaf recipe italian bread crumbs , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 medium sized onion (diced) *Optional for more flavor
- Meatloaf glaze
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium size bowl. To combine, use nature’s best tool; your hands.
- Lightly coat a cooking rack with olive oil spray and set inside a casserole dish or cooking tray. Then, place your patties on the rack. This method will keep the patties from soaking up excess grease, making them healthier.
- Next, take a handful of beef and shape into a patty, a little larger than the size of your palm. About 1 1/2 inches thick.
- In a small bowl, make your glaze. Combine the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix well.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, spread your glaze over the patties evenly. Put in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Once it’s done cooking, remove the patties from rack and soak the rack quickly to avoid any potential difficulty washing it later. CAUTION: Remember the rack just came out of the oven, so it will be hot!
- Prepare your favorite side dish and voila! Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Meatloaf Recipe Italian Bread Crumbs
Related Posts for √ Meatloaf Recipe Italian Bread Crumbs
In a Pickle Bread and Butter Pickles from bread and butter pickle recipe , image source: www.seriouseats.com Ingredients 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium ) 2 1/2 cup vinegar 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix Steps Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare boiling water […]
Peanut Butter Banana Coconut Flour Bread from banana bread recipe no eggs , image source: potluck.ohmyveggies.com Ingredients 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 3/4 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Canola oil 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional) 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Pinch Salt 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts […]
17 Best images about Bread recipes using SAF fast rise from instant yeast bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1 dash of cloves […]