Best 25 Meatloaf recipes ideas on Pinterest from meatloaf recipes with bread crumbs , image source: www.pinterest.ca
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 medium sized onion (diced) *Optional for more flavor
- Meatloaf glaze
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. (425 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Add all of the meatloaf ingredients in a medium size bowl. To combine, use nature’s best tool; your hands.
- Lightly coat a cooking rack with olive oil spray and set inside a casserole dish or cooking tray. Then, place your patties on the rack. This method will keep the patties from soaking up excess grease, making them healthier.
- Next, take a handful of beef and shape into a patty, a little larger than the size of your palm. About 1 1/2 inches thick.
- In a small bowl, make your glaze. Combine the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix well.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, spread your glaze over the patties evenly. Put in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Once it’s done cooking, remove the patties from rack and soak the rack quickly to avoid any potential difficulty washing it later. CAUTION: Remember the rack just came out of the oven, so it will be hot!
- Prepare your favorite side dish and voila! Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Meatloaf Recipes with Bread Crumbs
Related Posts for √ Meatloaf Recipes with Bread Crumbs
Olive Garden Bread Sticks Copycat Recipe from recipes for bread sticks , image source: www.recipelion.com Ingredients 3 servings 1 can Small biscuits 1/2 tsp Oregano 2 tbsp Garlic 3 tbsp Butter Steps 5 mins perheat oven 350. roll each biscuit with hand in foam of a bread stick. flatten each one with your thumbs melt butter then add garlic […]
So you’ve brought a sourdough starter to life or received from no knead sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several […]
Multigrain Sandwich Bread Recipe from multigrain bread machine recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 servings Dough 300 ml water 500 grams bakers flour 8 grams dried yeast 10 ml salt 5 ml caster suger 40 ml olive oil Seed mix 40 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams sesame seeds 20 grams flax seeds 20 grams quinoa 20 grams pumpkin seeds Steps 15 mins For the water: […]