StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe from meatloaf recipes with bread , image source: centslessdeals.com
- 1-1/4 pound ground pork
- 1-1/4 pound ground sirloin
- 2 slices bread
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 cup barbecue sauce I used King Hawaiian Pineapple Barbecue
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil water.
- Mix the spices
- Break the bread into pieces and soak in milk. Let it soak for as long as it takes to mix the meatloaf ingredients.
- Mix the meat, crackercrumbs, eggs, crackers, and spices.
- Add the soaked broken bread.
- Mix well.
- Form a loaf
- Dent the top with a wooden spoon. If you are not familiar with the dent it’s just like trough.
- The King Hawaiian Pineapple Barbecue Sauce
- Coat the top with the sauce.
- Fill the dent with the rest of the barbecue sauce.
- Take and put the loaf pan into a pan add the boiling water to the pan around the loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 1-1/4 hours to 1-1/2 hours
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the loaf into desired portions.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
Gallery of √ Meatloaf Recipes with Bread
Related Posts for √ Meatloaf Recipes with Bread
BACON CHEESE BREAD stuffed loaf JALAPENOS optional from recipes for cheese bread , image source: seasonalandholidayrecipeexchange.weebly…. Ingredients 2 onion poppy ciabatta bread sliced into 8 pieces Robust Olive oil Equal parts onion and garlic powder 1 tbs rosemary 1 tbs oregano 1 tsp pepper Cheese spread 1/3 cup goat cheese 1 tbs feta cheese 1 heaping tbs Italian pesto Steps Preheat oven […]
Garlic Herb Bread Recipe from garlic herb bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 2 loaves 1 tbsp. instant yeast 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 cup warm water 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried basil 2 tsp. dried rosemary 6 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp. olive oil, […]
unleavened bread from unleavened bread recipe from the bible , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry off the […]