Mediterranean Flatbread Melts keviniscooking from mediterranean flat bread recipes , image source: keviniscooking.com
- Bread Dough
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Water
- To taste cheese
- To taste Salami
- Add the flour, Greek yogurt, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix
- Flour a flat surface and take the dough out of the bowl and add the water and then start kneading till it’s smooth and form it into a ball. Cut it into 4 pieces.
- Flat bread without filling: roll one of the 4 pieces into a round shape and place it in a frying pan on medium heat. Wait till you see bubbles and then flip the bread.
- Flat bread with filling: take on of the four pieces and cut this in half. Roll out both pieces into a round shape. On one of the round shapes add the cheese and salami.
- Place the other round shape on top of the one with cheese and fold the edges. Place it in the pan and turn once the other side is brown. And enjoy!!
Gallery of √ Mediterranean Flat Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Mediterranean Flat Bread Recipes
Classic Banana Bread from classic banana bread recipes , image source: anitalianinmykitchen.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 mins Combine margarine […]
Yammie s Noshery Hawaiian Sweet Rolls The Fluffiest from hawaiian sweet bread recipe , image source: www.yammiesnoshery.com Ingredients 2 can coconut milk 10 tbsp sugar 1/2 cup flour 4 packages biscuit Steps mix coconut milk, flour n sugar and pour in baking pan. n bake 350° till thick around 8 mins. lay biscuits on top n bake till brown […]