Easy Moist Banana Bread Recipe from moist banana bread recipes , image source: divascancook.com
- Wet ingredients
- 4 over ripe bananas smashed
- 1/2 C butter at room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C sour cream
- Dry ingredients
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl beat wet ingredients together with electric mixer.
- Sift dry ingredients in with wet and fold in until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving.
Gallery of √ Moist Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Moist Banana Bread Recipes
Banana Cake Recipe from apple bread pudding recipe martha stewart , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 7 apples, peeled, cored, chopped into pieces 1 bag bread, i used multigrain bread, chopped into pieces 7 eggs 2 cups milk 2 1/2 cups brown sugar 1/2 tbsp -1 tbspcinnamon powder pinch nutmeg 5 tbsp corn flour Steps In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk, cinnamon, […]
Moist Cinnamon Apple Bread thestayathomechef from moist apple bread recipe , image source: thestayathomechef.com Ingredients 10 Granny Smith apples 2 sticks salted butter 1 & 1/3 cup of light brown sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence 2 cans flaky Pillsbury biscuits 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp gingerbread spice Steps Peel and dice up apples. Reserve one apple (peel and slice thinly to […]