This Banana Bread Recipe is loaded with ripe bananas from moist banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 3 med to lg over-ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 whole shelled walnuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease loaf baking dish
- Peel bananas and place in large mixing bowl. Mash bananas using a fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together until well-combined
- Spoon into greased baking dish and place in oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes in baking dish.
- Using a butter knife, run the knife along all sides to loosen from baking dish. Turn dish upside down on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 20 minutes.
Gallery of √ Moist Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Moist Banana Nut Bread Recipe
Basic Yeast Bread recipe – All recipes Australia NZ from basic yeast bread recipe , image source: allrecipes.com.au Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1 dash of cloves 6 […]
Pumpkin Bread Cook With Manali from pumpkin bread recipe moist , image source: www.cookwithmanali.com Ingredients 2 servings dry ingredients 3 1/2 cup flour 2 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp nutmeg 3 cup sugar wet ingredients 1 cup oil 4 eggs 2 cup pumpkin 2/3 cup water 1 Pam for baking Steps 1 hour 10 mins Preheat oven 350. Grease […]
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies from chocolate short bread recipe , image source: theviewfromgreatisland.com Ingredients 30 grams all purpose flour 20 grams room temperature unsalted butter 10 grams brown or white sugar Optional: chopped nuts, chopped chocolate and dried fruits Steps Mix the butter and sugar together until they are well incorporated. You can use the mixer, […]