Koti Beth The Best Ever Moist Zucchini Bread Recipe from moist zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.kotibeth.com
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted*
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don’t know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn’t get any action until the next step.
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it’s kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating.
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined.
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out.
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack.
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It’s a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans.
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy.
Gallery of √ Moist Zucchini Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Moist Zucchini Bread Recipe
White Whole Wheat Bread from white whole wheat flour bread recipe , image source: www.superhealthykids.com Ingredients 3 cups tap water (use warm water to speed up rising) 1 Tbs. salt Yeast: 1/4 tsp for 12 to 18 hours, 1 Tbs. for 2 hours. Less yeast + more time = more flavor 6.5 cups white flour – Reduce flour […]
Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread Recipe from starbucks banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/4 cup Cornflour 2 tsp Cinnamon powder Pinch salt 1 1/2 cup Mashed banana 1/2 cup thick Curd (remove extra water) 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1 cup Sugar 1/2 cup Oil 2 tsp Vanilla essence 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts 2 […]
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from old fashioned bread pudding recipe , image source: glutenfreeeasily.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle at the end) Steps […]