Healthy Zucchini Bread Tastes Lovely from mom’s zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.tasteslovely.com
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded and drained zucchini
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisens
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla.
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat.
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins.
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack.
Gallery of √ Mom’s Zucchini Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Mom’s Zucchini Bread Recipe
Family Favorite Bread Pudding & Rum Sauce Recipe from bread pudding sauce recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com Ingredients 12 servings bread pudding 1 tbsp butter, to grease baking dish 1 lb loaf of French or Italian bread 2 cup heavy cream 4 cup whole milk 6 large eggs 1 3/4 cup brown sugar 4 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp ground […]
baked chicken thighs with bread crumbs from bake chicken with bread crumbs recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and oregano but it’s optional […]
White Whole Wheat Bread from white whole wheat flour bread recipe , image source: www.superhealthykids.com Ingredients 3 cups tap water (use warm water to speed up rising) 1 Tbs. salt Yeast: 1/4 tsp for 12 to 18 hours, 1 Tbs. for 2 hours. Less yeast + more time = more flavor 6.5 cups white flour – Reduce flour […]