Easy Instant Pot Monkey Bread from monkey bread easy recipe , image source: www.foodiecrush.com
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4
- 2 Cups Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1 Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Pulp Free Orange Juice
- 1/2 Stick Salted Butter
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Bundt Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large zip lock baggie or container with a lid, Add 1 1/2 Cups Sugar and Zest from Orange. Mix til combined well. Set aside.
- Spray Bundt Pan with Cooking Spray. Set aside.
- Add biscuit cubes a few pieces at a time to sugar mixture in baggie and shake til cubes are coated. Spread the pieces around the prepared bundt pan. Finish with the rest of the biscuit cubes. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan Add Butter, Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and the Juice from the Fresh Orange. Heat til butter is melted and the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over biscuit cubes in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or til golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Take out of the oven and flip onto a serving dish or plate of choice. Serve and Enjoy.
Gallery of √ Monkey Bread Easy Recipe
Related Posts for √ Monkey Bread Easy Recipe
Best Chia Grain Free Bread in the Bread Machine gluten from healthy bread machine recipes , image source: www.skinnygfchef.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 Eggs 1 add to eggs to make it 210 grams Milk 110 grams Gluten-free flour 50 grams Soy flour 30 grams Whole wheat flour 30 grams Cream cheese 10 grams PAL Sweet (aspartame) 1 grams Salt 20 grams Olive oil 5 […]
Gluten Free Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from old fashioned bread pudding recipe , image source: glutenfreeeasily.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle at the end) Steps […]
Gingerbread Layer Cake fancy edibles from recipe for ginger bread cake , image source: fancy-edibles.com Ingredients 2 servings 1/2 cup veg or peanut oil 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup molasses 1 tbsp minced crystallized ginger 1 large egg 1 1/2 cup flour 1/2 tbsp ground ginger 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp ground cloves 1/2 cup water 1/2 tbsp baking soda Steps 1 hour preheat […]