Monkey Bread from monkey bread recipe with biscuits , image source: muffintinmommy.wordpress.com
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp)
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Once butter is melted remove from heat. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the rest of the ingredients in the next steps.
- In a large Ziploc bag combine granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to combine well. I used PB Fit peanut butter powder (this also goes great in pancakes.)
- Open biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all the biscuit pieces in bag with granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to thoroughly coat each piece. You could do this in a large bowl if you don’t have a bag handy.
- Place a few biscuits pieces in pan to create a layer and then sprinkle a few chocolate morsel on top. Add more biscuit pieces and more chocolate. Continue until you have layered all the biscuits pieces and chocolate morsels evenly. Then pour the melted butter and sugar combination evenly over everything.
- To keep the chocolate from burning before the dough is cooked through I took a piece of aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray, and lightly covered the pan. Don’t cover tightly or the biscuits won’t have room to puff up. I also placed the bundt pan on a baking sheet before I put it in the oven incase anything bubbled over.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 55 minutes (remove foil after the first 30.) Ovens vary so give it a check when you take the foil off. It’s done when center of dough is cooked through.
- Remove from oven when cooked through and let cool for 20 minutes in pan.
- To turn out place plate or serving tray over pan and carefully flip over. Let it sit for a minute and then slowly remove the pan.
Gallery of √ Monkey Bread Recipe with Biscuits
Related Posts for √ Monkey Bread Recipe with Biscuits
Store any leftovers in a paper bag as plastic will make from pretzel recipe bread machine , image source: www.momknowsbest.net Ingredients 8 servings 3/4 cup warm water ( 110 to 115 degree ) 2 tsp granulated sugar 1 tsp kosher salt 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast 2 1/4 cup flour. I use bread flour 1 tbsp melted butter 10 cup water […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe Deliciously Moist Spend with from easy moist banana bread recipe , image source: www.spendwithpennies.com Ingredients 1/2 cup corn oil room temperature 2 cups all purpose flour 2 eggs room temperature 1 cup sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 teaspoon baking powder double acting 3 ripe bananas Steps 75 mins Mix dry ingredients seperately Peel and mash bananas well (no […]
The Domestic Curator MY FAVORITE BANANA NUT BREAD from banana nut bread recipe moist , image source: www.thedomesticcurator.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon […]