Butterscotch Pecan Monkey Bread Recipe from monkey bread recipe with butterscotch pudding , image source: mixandmatchmama.com
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (8 count) – such as Pillsbury
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella or Italian Cheese blend
- 1 stick butter – melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a bundt pan generously with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Put parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder in a gallon size ziploc bag (crush parsley slightly to almost make it powder). Seal and shake to mix.
- Open and separate biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Roll each quarter into a ball.
- Working in small batches add dough balls to parmesan mixture, seal bag, and shake to coat.
- Distribute coated biscuits evenly in bundt pan, layering with shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese mixture evenly over the top. Then drizzle melted butter evenly all around the top, making sure to get some around the outer edge.
- Bake uncovered until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean 25-30 minutes. Note: Place foil on top if it looks like it’s getting too dark at any point.
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Carefully turn out onto a serving plate. Pull apart. Dip in marinara, pizza sauce, additional garlic butter, ranch or my Pizza dip. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Monkey Bread Recipe with butterscotch Pudding
Related Posts for √ Monkey Bread Recipe with butterscotch Pudding
25 Quick Bread Recipes No Yeast Required from sweet quick bread recipes , image source: www.nobiggie.net Ingredients 6 servings 11/4 cups Amaranth flour 1/4 cups Whole wheat flour 1/4 cup Coconut flour coconut flour 2 teaspoon Baking powder 1 pinch or 1/8 teaspoon Baking soda just 3-4 tablespoon Powdered Jaggery 11/4 cups Ripe bananas , pureed 1/2 cup Ghee 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract 5-6 […]
This sugar free banana bread was given to me by a dear from diabetic banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 eggs 1/3 cup buttermilk 1/2 cup applesauce 1 1/2 cup bananas 1 cup splenda 1 3/4 cup flour 1 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt Steps Preheat oven 325°. Spray pan. In large bowel, blend together the eggs, buttermilk, […]
Pizza Dough homemade from your bread machine Quick pizza from bread machine dough recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 300 g bread flour 100 g sour dough 150 g water 15 g sugar 3 g salt 20 g olive oil 2 tomato 1 cup black whole olive Rosemary Steps Mix and kneed all by machine for 10 minutes except tomato, olive and rosemary […]