Hummus Naan Toast 3 Ways from naan bread recipe ideas , image source: www.littlebroken.com
- 5 cups bread flour (approximate)
- 1 cup hot water (110-125 degrees
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
- Whisk sugar, yeast and water in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 minutes until frothy and bubbly.
- Beat buttermilk, egg, salt and yogurt or sour cream together. Add to yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Dough should be sticky and soft.
- Knead for 6-8 minutes. Place in a well oiled bowl and cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Let rise at least an hour. I sometimes leave it as long as 8 hours.
- Use well oiled hands to separate dough into balls a little larger than a golf ball. Allow to rise 20 minutes.
- Place ball on plate and stretch it gently with your fingers until dough is flat and thin. Try to keep the thickness even.
- Grill bread around 2 minutes on each side in an oiled skillet or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Store bread in an airtight container once completely cool.
Gallery of √ Naan Bread Recipe Ideas
Related Posts for √ Naan Bread Recipe Ideas
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins To her as Family from recipes for banana bread muffins , image source: togetherasfamily.com Ingredients 2-3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup melted butter 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 3/4 cup sugar 1 large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white) 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (I used GF flour) Steps Preheat oven to […]
Easy Irish Brown Bread Recipe Chowhound from irish brown bread recipe , image source: www.chowhound.com Ingredients 16 servings 2 1/2 cup buttermilk 1 cup molasses 1 cup cornmeal 1 tsp baking soda 2 cup flour Steps 1 hour Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a pan or metal cans (we use tomatao juice cans) with cooking spray. Pour […]
Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from lo carb banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl […]