Yoghurt flatbread naan and flatbread from naan bread recipe yogurt , image source: www.pinterest.com.au
- 5 cups bread flour (approximate)
- 1 cup hot water (110-125 degrees
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream
- Whisk sugar, yeast and water in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 minutes until frothy and bubbly.
- Beat buttermilk, egg, salt and yogurt or sour cream together. Add to yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Dough should be sticky and soft.
- Knead for 6-8 minutes. Place in a well oiled bowl and cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Let rise at least an hour. I sometimes leave it as long as 8 hours.
- Use well oiled hands to separate dough into balls a little larger than a golf ball. Allow to rise 20 minutes.
- Place ball on plate and stretch it gently with your fingers until dough is flat and thin. Try to keep the thickness even.
- Grill bread around 2 minutes on each side in an oiled skillet or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Store bread in an airtight container once completely cool.
Gallery of √ Naan Bread Recipe Yogurt
Related Posts for √ Naan Bread Recipe Yogurt
Pizza Dough homemade from your bread machine Quick pizza from bread machine dough recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 300 g bread flour 100 g sour dough 150 g water 15 g sugar 3 g salt 20 g olive oil 2 tomato 1 cup black whole olive Rosemary Steps Mix and kneed all by machine for 10 minutes except tomato, olive and rosemary […]
Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread ⋆ Real Housemoms from cinnamon apple bread recipe , image source: realhousemoms.com Ingredients 230 g water 150 g sour dough 40 g sugar 380 g bread flour 30 g milk powder 5 g salt 35 g olive oil 2 tbsp raisins For apple mixture 2 small apple cut to 1cm cube 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp sugar Steps My sour dough […]
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from traditional bread pudding recipe , image source: iheartrecipes.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly […]