Brooke Bakes No Knead Oatmeal Bread from oat bread recipe no flour , image source: brooke-bakes.blogspot.com
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix oatmeal, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, baking powder together thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl then mix in banana, maple syrup, stevia brown sugar, and vanilla stir until well combined. Then slowly whisk in oil and milk. Add liquid to oatmeal mixture and stir well.
Add the chocolate chips and nuts, stirring in well.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide the oatmeal.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned and moderately firm.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack and cool.
Muffins should be stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Gallery of √ Oat Bread Recipe No Flour
Related Posts for √ Oat Bread Recipe No Flour
Dessert from panettone bread pudding recipe , image source: jonoandjules.com Ingredients 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed 4 cups milk 4 eggs beaten 1/3 cup sugar Splash vanilla 1 cup raisins, optional 1/2 stick butter, melted 1/4 cup brown sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla […]
macaroni grill bread dipping oil recipe from bread dipping oil recipes , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 1 lb Fresh Dough 1 clove Fresh Garlic 2 tbsp Butter 1 tbsp Garlic Powder 1 tbsp Oregano 1/2 tbsp Onion Powder 1/3 cup Olive Oil 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes Steps Pre heat oven to 350 Flour the dough and place in a lightly greased baking […]