Oatmeal Banana Bread Muffins Recipe from oatmeal banana bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar
- 2 chopped bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Mix oatmeal, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, baking powder together thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl then mix in banana, maple syrup, stevia brown sugar, and vanilla stir until well combined. Then slowly whisk in oil and milk. Add liquid to oatmeal mixture and stir well.
Add the chocolate chips and nuts, stirring in well.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly divide the oatmeal.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25- 30 minutes or until lightly browned and moderately firm.
Cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove to wire rack and cool.
Muffins should be stored in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Gallery of √ Oatmeal Banana Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Oatmeal Banana Bread Recipes
Homemade White Bread Easy Sandwich Bread Recipe from quick white bread recipes , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 8 servings 6 cup all purpose flour 3 tbsp sugar 2 tsp salt 2 packages fast rising instant yeast 2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 3 tbsp margarine Steps 1 hour Set aside 1 c of all purpose flour from total amount. Mix remaining flour, […]
The BEST Homemade French Bread Recipe I Heart Naptime from recipes with french bread , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 6servings A. Bread 230 g all purpose flour 60 g bread flour 125 g whole milk 40 g sugar 4 g instant yeast 3 g salt 1 egg (50g) 65 g unsalted butter B. Topping 30 g pearl sugar 1 egg +15ml water Steps 150’ In […]
Quick n Easy No Yeast Dinner Rolls Tonya Goldsby from easy bread recipe without yeast , image source: www.copymethat.com Ingredients 4 cups bread ends, cut into 1 inch pieces 2 tbsp olive oil 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp dried basil 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning Steps 4 mins In a large mixing bowl, toss the […]