10 Best Oat Flour Bread Recipes from oatmeal flour bread recipes , image source: www.yummly.com
- 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cup Warm Water
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up a bit so it’s runny for topping
- 2-3 Tbsp Oats for topping
- Extra empty loaf pan with 2 cups of boiling water
- In a small bowl, add the water, honey and yeast. Let it sit for a few minutes until the yeast is activated.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough hook attachment, add flour, milk powder, oats, salt and the yeast milk mixture. Knead the dough for just a few minutes or until it comes together.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Lightly grease a large bowl, place the dough in the greased bowl, brush the top with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in a warm draft free spot and let it rise for about an hour and a half to two hours or until doubled in size.
- Grease a 9×5” loaf pan with some vegetable oil and set aside.
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a minute just to pull it together. Form it into a loaf, place it in the greased loaf pan (seam side down) cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for another hour or so or until doubled once more.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree, brush the top of the bread with the warmed honey and sprinkle the oats all over the top.
- Place the bread in the oven and pour the prepared boiling water into the *Extra*, empty loaf pan on the bottom rack of the oven (this is to create steam within the oven as the bread bakes). Close the oven door and bake bread for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and the internal temperature is about >=90oC.
- Allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Served warm with jam.
- Or served with butter.
Gallery of √ Oatmeal Flour Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Oatmeal Flour Bread Recipes
Copycat Hawaiian Bread Recipe BREAD in 2019 from copycat king’s hawaiian bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 tbsp Yeast 1/2 cup Warm Water 3 Eggs 1 cup Pineapple Juice 1/2 cup Water 3/4 cup Sugar 1/2 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Canilla 1/2 cup Butter, melted 6 cup Flour Steps Dissolve yeast in warm water about 10 minutes, until creamy. Beat the yeast mixture […]
Pin by Heather Blake on moving new home from dak bread machine recipes , image source: pinterest.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil 1/3 cup maple syrup or molasses 3 tablespoon cocoa powder 1 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cup all purpose bread flour 1 cup dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 1/2 […]
Moist Cinnamon Apple Bread thestayathomechef from moist apple bread recipe , image source: thestayathomechef.com Ingredients 10 Granny Smith apples 2 sticks salted butter 1 & 1/3 cup of light brown sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence 2 cans flaky Pillsbury biscuits 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp gingerbread spice Steps Peel and dice up apples. Reserve one apple (peel and slice thinly to […]