Old Fashioned Banana Bread MaryKateSteward So Good from old fashioned banana bread recipe , image source: www.marykatesteward.com
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 medium overripe banana, mashed
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1-2 tbsp. sweetener of choice (optional)
- For serving :
- Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:
- coarsely chopped walnuts
- dark chocolate chips
- additional sliced banana
- nut butter or nutella
- ground flax seeds
- hemp seeds
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil.
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately.
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener.
Gallery of √ Old Fashioned Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Old Fashioned Banana Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe from from gf banana bread recipe , image source: www.whattheforkfoodblog.com Ingredients 16 servings 1st Batch 6 Eggs 1 cup Canola Oil 3 Mashed Bananas 2nd Batch 1 cup Castor Sugar 1 cup Coconut 1 tbsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Bi-Carb 2 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Steps 1 hour Preheat oven to 160°F Celcius Add first batch […]
Simple healthy banana bread recipe with Greek Yogurt from easy banana bread recipe with oil , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 2 cup purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more 1 egg 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead 3 ripe banana (smash it) 2 tbsp almond […]