Gluten Free Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from old fashioned bread pudding recipe , image source: glutenfreeeasily.com
- 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread)
- 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags)
- Sugar (to sprinkle at the end)
- Brew tea bags in 450ml boiling water and allow to cool.
- Break up bread. Place in baking dish. Add tea. Mix well. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Finally add egg and mincemeat and stir thoroughly. Spread out smoothly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°c for about 35 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sugar, allow to cool and cut into portions.
- Enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
Gallery of √ Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe
My Favorite Unleavened Bread Recipes finding time for from recipe for unleavened bread for passover , image source: findingtimeforcooking.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 cups flour 1/2 tin cup of sugar 1/2 tea spoon baking powder 1 sachet nutmeg 2 tea spoon milk flavour 3 table spoon butter 1 pinch salt 1 glass water Steps 30 mins In a clean bowl, pour in your […]
September 2015 Recipes BHG s Best Recipes from famous dave’s bread pudding recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 6-8 servings 1/2 onion, diced fine 1 -ounce unsalted butter 1/2 teaspoon thyme 1/2 teaspoon rosemary 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn 1 cup heavy cream 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese […]
Easy Paleo Keto Bread Recipe VIDEO 5 Ingre nts from easy keto bread recipe , image source: www.wholesomeyum.com Ingredients 14 servings 1 Cup Macadamia nuts unsalted & roasted if desired 5 L eggs 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt 1 tsp onion salt Zest of ½ lemon 1 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp Lemon Juice 1 C softened coconut butter (4 C shredded coconut […]