Outback bread recipe amazing sweet molasses bread you can from outback steakhouse bread recipe , image source: www.itsalwaysautumn.com
- 1.5 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 oz) block Colby Jack cheese, diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2-1 cup A1 Steak Sauce (I like 1 cup, but then it’s strong)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- 10 slices Optional – Bacon,
- I just like having a picture of everything I used together in case I forget an ingredient for later!
- If adding bacon, cook four slices of bacon until really crispy, and once cool, crumble with a fork or your fingers. Save the other six for topping burgers later
- Add all the ingredients together into the beef and combine well
- Divide the beef into two halves, and then divide each half into three equal portions
- Flatten each patty to about half an inch, and press your thumb into the center to create a well. This prevents the burgers from shrinking too much when frying
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat and then pan fry the burgers 3 at a time. The cheese will ooze out in spots, that’s okay and delicious once it browns and sticks to the burger!
- Cover and cook for roughly 15 minutes, or until desired doneness. Test one with a meat thermometer to be sure!
- I lay my bacon and cheese on top while still in the skillet, then add a splash of water and quickly cover for 30 seconds to melt the cheese perfectly. Rest burgers on paper towels for a minute or two to drain
- Add your favorite toppings (mine is just onion, lettuce, and more steak sauce) Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Outback Steakhouse Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Outback Steakhouse Bread Recipe
Navajo Tacos with Homemade Indian Fry Bread Cooking from indian fry bread recipe , image source: www.cookingclassy.com Ingredients 4 cup flour 1 tbsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp powdered milk 1 1/2 cup warm water 1 cup shortening [for cooking] Steps mix dry ingredients add water form dough knead until soft and not sticky cover with cloth and let […]
Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Bread Copycat from panera bread salad recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on […]
My Great Grandmother famously made the very best Salt from salt rising bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag of bread […]