Copycat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup video Kim s from panera bread chicken noodle soup recipe , image source: www.kimscravings.com
- 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- 1 Garlic salt
- 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 stock Celery
- 2 cup Light mayo
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you’re ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Chicken Noodle soup Recipe
Bread Dipping Oil Recipe from olive oil bread dip recipe , image source: www.rachelcooks.com Ingredients 4 servings bread 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 eggs 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp heavy cream Spicy mango dipping 1/4 cup mango pieces 1 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 tbsp mustard 1 smached garlic clove 1 tbsp heavy cream 1 pinch salt 1 pinch chili powder 1 […]
Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from delicious banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com Ingredients 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 2 large eggs, beaten 3 ripe bananas, mashed 2 cups flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour Steps Preheat oven to 375F degrees. […]
Copycat Hawaiian Bread Recipe BREAD in 2019 from copycat king’s hawaiian bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 2 tbsp Yeast 1/2 cup Warm Water 3 Eggs 1 cup Pineapple Juice 1/2 cup Water 3/4 cup Sugar 1/2 tsp Ginger 1 tsp Canilla 1/2 cup Butter, melted 6 cup Flour Steps Dissolve yeast in warm water about 10 minutes, until creamy. Beat the yeast mixture […]