Panera Bread Restaurant Copycat Recipes Fuji Apple from panera bread chicken salad recipe , image source: panerabreadathome.blogspot.com
- 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- 1 Garlic salt
- 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 stock Celery
- 2 cup Light mayo
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you’re ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Chicken Salad Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Chicken Salad Recipe
Moist Banana Bread w Crunchy Streusel Topping from recipe banana nut bread , image source: yummyaddiction.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground […]
Healthy Zucchini Bread Tastes Lovely from bread recipes without sugar , image source: www.tasteslovely.com Ingredients 4 cups bread ends, cut into 1 inch pieces 2 tbsp olive oil 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp dried basil 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning Steps 4 mins In a large mixing bowl, toss the bread ends with olive oil. […]
Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread JoyFoodSunshine from homemade wheat bread recipe , image source: joyfoodsunshine.com Ingredients 4 servings 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour) 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup) 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling Steps […]