LIVING IN THE 513 Do you love Panera Shortbread Cookies from panera bread cookie recipe , image source: livinginthe513.blogspot.com
- 2 large spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Scoop them onto the prepared baking tray, then flatten and shape them into cookies (these won’t spread in the oven, so you can place them fairly close together). Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown and are set.
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack. To store, keep them in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipe
EASY SOURDOUGH BREAD RECIPE & SHAPING VIDEO SHAPED 2 WAYS from quick sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.bessiebakes.com Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch […]
Pin by Easily Paleo on Otto s Cassava Flour Recipes from cassava flour bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Cassava Onion Green pepper (Carrot, minced meat are also good) Black pepper and salt Egg Flour Bread crumbs Oil Steps Boil cassava and then mash and cool down. Mince vegetables and fry them with small […]
Irish Potato Bread Recipe from recipes for potato bread , image source: www.unconventionalbaker.com Ingredients 8 servings A. 400 g bread flour 250 g purple sweet potato(peeled, sliced, steamed & mashed) 40 g caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp instant yeast 160 ml fresh milk 60 g butter B. Filling 150 g butter 150 g sugar 170 g sifted plain flour C. Other […]