- 2 large spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Scoop them onto the prepared baking tray, then flatten and shape them into cookies (these won’t spread in the oven, so you can place them fairly close together). Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown and are set.
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack. To store, keep them in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipes
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipes
Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe from pumpkin bread recipe healthy , image source: recipes.sparkpeople.com Ingredients 1 cup unbleached all-purpose 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 15 Oz pumpkin puree 1/2 cup sugar […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe on Closet Cooking from chocolate zucchini bread recipes , image source: www.closetcooking.com Ingredients 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 eggs beaten 1 cup oil 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 3 square unsweetened chocolate melted 1 cup chopped nuts(I used walnuts) 2 cups grated zucchini Steps Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour or […]
Crock Pot Bread Baking Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker from crock pot bread recipes , image source: artisanbreadinfive.com Ingredients 2 large eggs 1/2 cup milk 1/3 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup white sugar 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package) 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken […]