- 2 large spotty bananas, mashed
- 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Scoop them onto the prepared baking tray, then flatten and shape them into cookies (these won’t spread in the oven, so you can place them fairly close together). Bake for 12-14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden brown and are set.
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack. To store, keep them in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipes
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Cookie Recipes
Easy No Yeast Bread That Anyone can Bake Life At The Zoo from bread recipe without yeast , image source: lifeatthezoo.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for […]
My Favorite Unleavened Bread Recipes finding time for from recipe for unleavened bread for passover , image source: findingtimeforcooking.com Ingredients 2 servings 3 cups flour 1/2 tin cup of sugar 1/2 tea spoon baking powder 1 sachet nutmeg 2 tea spoon milk flavour 3 table spoon butter 1 pinch salt 1 glass water Steps 30 mins In a clean bowl, pour in your […]