Panera Bread Cookies from panera bread cookies recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread starter (recipe below)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 4 cup flour (I substituted 1/4 of this with white whole wheat flour)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar (for rolling)
- 1/3 cup cinnamon (for rolling)
- Mix wet ingredients in bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients in smaller bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Roll dough into about 1 inch balls and roll in reserved sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place onto cookie sheet and flatten slightly with slotted spatula.
- Cook for ten minutes(soft cookie) or 1-2 minutes longer for crispy cookie at 375°F oven.
- RECIPE FOR AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD STARTER: Use prepared starter for this recipe on day ten. (Basic starter takes 10 Days to make). 1 cup sugar 1 cup flour 1 cup milk. Place into gallon size ziplock. Days 1-5 squoosh in bag once daily. “Feed” with one cup sugar, one cup flour, one cup milk on day five. Days 5-10 continue squooshing bag once daily. On day ten, add another one cup sugar, flour, sugar. Divide equally into four portions. Use one for recipe, give the other three away to friends with directions for continuing starter process, or use for other recipes. Unused starter can be frozen for later use.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Cookies Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Cookies Recipe
Fanatic Cook Recipe Sprouted Wheat Bread from sprouted grain bread recipe , image source: fanaticcook.blogspot.com Ingredients 3 servings 2 potatoes boiled 1 beetroot boiled 1 cup green gram sprouted 3 cheese slices 12 wheat bread slices of pomegranate seeds few for garnish to taste salt . Steps 20 mins This is a layered sandwich. For the 1st layer,just peel potatoes and […]
Danish Rye Bread Recipe Bread Stuff from danish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 700 grams Rye flour 300 grams Rye kernels/grain 230 grams whole wheat flour 1/2 liter buttermilk 1/2 cup water 1 can Pale Malt Ale (Hvidtøl) (330ml) 2 tbsp Canola oil 3 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp Color (kulør) Yeast 50 grams Fresh yeast, or 20 grams Dry / Instant yeast […]
Easy Banana Bread Recipe Super Simple and Delicious from simply banana bread recipe , image source: www.somewhatsimple.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs and […]