Baked Potato Soup Panera Bread Copycat Recipe from panera bread potato soup recipes , image source: www.alyonascooking.com
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 medium Vadilia sweet onions
- 2 can Beef broth
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Flour or Wondra
- 1 1/2 tsp Course ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1 loaf Crusty french bread
- 1 lb Thinly sliced Gruyere cheese
- 1 Butter
- Melt 4 TBS butter in a large stock pot, when melted, add the thinly sliced onions (no longer than an inch in lengh) to the pot and sauté on medium high heat for approx 20/25 minutes until the onions turn brown and soft.
- Once the onions are soft, mix the flour and water together and slowly pour into the onion mixture stirring constantly yielding a thick consistency. Next add the remaining ingredients (but not the garnish) and stir . Heat soup until it’s lightly boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In the mean time to make the croutons, slice the French bread thinly (no thicker then a 1/2 inch). Butter the top side and stick under the broiler until the tops turn brown. Once the soup is done, ladle in an oven safe bowl. Add a few of the bread pieces on top and cover with the cheese. Put back in the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and melted and brown. Add fresh parsley on top before serving.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Potato soup Recipes
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Potato soup Recipes
Zucchini Pineapple Bread Recipe — Dishmaps from pineapple zucchini bread recipes , image source: www.dishmaps.com Ingredients 3 eggs 2 cups sugar 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 (4 ounce) containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained) 1/2 cup raisins (not a […]
Bread Is Making a eback & These Are Pinterest’s Best from cheese bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.sheknows.com Ingredients 2 packages active dry yeast 2 cups warm water 1 teaspoon sugar 4 tablespoons butter softened 2 teaspoons sea salt 1 tablespoon each: Onion powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano, parsley 1/2 cup grated parmesan romano cheese 5 1/2-6 cups bread flour […]