Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Bread Copycat from panera bread salad recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com
- 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- 1 Garlic salt
- 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 stock Celery
- 2 cup Light mayo
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you’re ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Salad Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Salad Recipe
Marble Rye Sandwich Olde Hearth Bread pany from marble rye bread recipe , image source: oldehearthbreadcompany.com Ingredients 1 egg 1/2 cup Miracle Whip 1 1/2 cup flour all purpose 1 cup sugar 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 4 bakers semi sweet chocolate squares melted 3 mashed ripe banana medium to large size Steps preheat oven to 350°F beat egg, miracle whip […]
How To Make Bread In A Bag Recipe Video Tutorial from bread in a bag recipe , image source: thewhoot.com Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag […]
Easy Navajo Fry Bread Recipe Sweet and savory snacks from easy fry bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 4-5 cups flour (use half AP and half self rising) 2 tsp baking powder (fresh) 1/2 tsp salt 1 & 1/2 to 2 cups lukewarm water Oil for frying (I used Canola) Steps Sift the dry ingredients together in a […]