Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Panera Bread Copycat from panera bread salad recipe , image source: www.gimmesomeoven.com
- 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!)
- 1 Garlic salt
- 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 stock Celery
- 2 cup Light mayo
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded.
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry.
- Now you’re ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!
Gallery of √ Panera Bread Salad Recipe
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread Salad Recipe
Gluten Free Low Fat Banana Bread Muffins [No Sugar Added] from banana bread recipe no sugar , image source: www.sugarfreemom.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder […]
Cooking Growing up a Little Italian Boy Panettone Bread from panetone bread pudding recipe , image source: cookingandgrowingupalittleitalianboy.blo… Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°. […]
Low Carb Almond Bread Recipe Jorge Cruise 3 5 cups from low carb bread recipe almond flour , image source: www.pinterest.de Ingredients 2 eggs 1/4 cup ground turkey sausage 1/4 white onion, diced small 1/8 cup finely shredded cheese of your choice Salt and pepper 90 -second Almond flour bread 3 tbsp almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp oil 1/2 tsp baking powder […]