Panera Bread s Autumn Squash Soup Can t Stay Out of the from panera bread soup recipes , image source: cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
- 5 smokey pork sausages
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 spam
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 garlics
- 1 brown shallots
- White pepper
- 2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Chicken broth
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup)
- Starch flour to thicken
- Boil the tomatoes until it is deflated and soft. Then smash to get the juice. Afterwards, pour it to the boiling chicken broth.
- While waiting to boil the tomatoes, prepare all the ingredients. Cut all in the same size if possible. Bring all to boil.
- Fry garlic and shallots until it is golden brown, then add to the pot.
- Season with salt, sugar, pepper, nutmeg, and ketchup. Lastly, add starch flour to thicken.
Gallery of √ Panera Bread soup Recipes
Related Posts for √ Panera Bread soup Recipes
Sandra s Alaska Recipes SANDRA’S AWESOME ALASKA FRY BREAD from fry bread recipe with milk , image source: sandrarecipeblogsite.blogspot.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 cup all purpose flour 1 cup self-rising buttermilk cornbread mix 1 cup lactose free milk 1% 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt As needed nonstick spray Steps Mix all the ingredients together it will be […]
Sourdough Pumpernickel Bread The Perfect Sandwich Loaf from sourdough pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.baking-sense.com Ingredients 10 servings 500 g bread flour 5 g salt 50 g active starter 350 g warm water Steps 17h Taking 30g starter from the fridge, let it in room temperature. Add 30g warm water + 30g bread flour. Stir it well and […]
Rustic Sourdough Bread Recipe from king arthur bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in […]